PicPanda.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Thoughts of the Father

07 January 2010, Thursday

Word: Isaiah 55: 3-9 (emphasis on v.8-9)


(v.3) Incline your ear and come to me; hear, that your soul may live;... (v.5) Behold, you shall call a nation that you do not know, and a nation that did not know you shall run to you, because of the Lord your God, and of the Holy One of Israel, for He has glorified you.

(v.6) Seek the Lord while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near; (v.7) let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that He may have compassion on him, and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.

(v.8) FOR MY THOUGTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS, NEITHER YOUR WAYS MY WAYS, declares the Lord.

(v.9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher that your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.


Reflection


When the Lord has chosen me, He has given me righteousness and glorified me as His daughter. And because of His goodness, I shall know someone whom I didn't know before and he shall run to me because of God's anointing in my life. For the wisdom He has bestowed upon me shall be used to helped other people.And I will have to teach them how to seek the Lord while He is with us. While He is giving us the chance of salvation. For when death comes before salvation, everything will be lost.

I have to act now! And the people I have to share the Lord with won't be the most pleasant of people because they have long been in sin. But the Lord loves like no man. He gave Jesus to humanity not to heal the righteous but to gather the sinners and forgive them of all their sins.

Who is not a sinner? I have no right to judge if a man or a woman is worthy to be given the chance of knowing God. It is God's choice and God's will. All I have to do is obey.For the thoughts of the Father are not like that of any man. No human can fathom His ways. And thought they may seem irrational, we should never question. For the Lord is mighty and beyond human understanding. HIs thoughts are righteous, His wisdom, immeasurable. And so He wants me not to ask anything when He gives me assignments. I just have to obey.

My wisdom is nothing compared to His. And my love can never compare to His.


Application

- I will obey in Jesus' name.
- By God's wisdom, I will share HIs words to the people He will bring to me.
- I will not act based on my own understandings, instead, I will let the Lord guide my every steps and my every words.
- I will not be sanctimonuous with my knowledge. It is nothing compared to God's. Whatever I have, it's His.


Prayer

Lord, I praise Your holy name! Your presence and majesty I worship, my holy Father. Oh Lord, I pray that as I continue to read Your words, Your wisdom will guide me as to what to do and what to say to other people, Lord.

Father, I don't want a self-centered heart, anymore. I live by Your heart in my soul, oh God. Jesus, I pray that You will continue to discipline my heart Lord. Teach me how to lose my pride that I may cater to other people without judging them based on my own wisdom. Father, I need You, Lord! And I love You. I pray that by the Holy Spirit, You will stir up the fire that has been stagnating inside my heart, oh Lord. I don't want to be away from You, anymore, my Lord!

My God, give me an obedient heart and eyes that are like Yours. Eyes that can see beyond the outward appearance and a heart that loyally follows Your plan, and Your plan alone.Father, I ask for forgiveness, Lord, for all the times that I didn't heed Your words. I'm sorry for being like Jonah, my God. I pray that you will deliver me from this cheating heart. Hold me in Your embrace and lead me Lord. Lead me! Lead my heart! Lead my whole life!

Jesus, I also continue to pray for my family, Lord. Father, you're our only father now, oh God. By Your promises, I claim Your showers of blessings for our whole family, Lord! Jesus, let Your favor shine upon us, my Father! Even Your protection, God, we ask. Your are our Jehovah Jireh, our Jehovah Rapha, our El Elohim! Oh Lord, sustain us! We cry for Your favor, oh God! Hear us, Lord. Hear our cries...

In Jesus' mighty and holy name, I apply the blood of Jesus to my family, Lord. Let Your anointiing shine upon us. According to Your words, let everything be done. I love YOU, Father,

Amen. Amen. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment